Tuesday, August 31, 2010

summit...

Though some might call it a retreat...others a conference...I am referring to it as a 'summit'.   And that is where I will be for the next few days...too pre-occupied to tend to things on 'My Front Porch'.

As this is published...a few of the delegates are winging their way to our local airport...and some of us will be there to meet and greet...of course! 


By plane...by car...they are coming from afar.  I'll be back to tell you about it...maybe at the end of the week.

Oh...and you might want to check out the Mennonite Girls Can Cook blog tomorrow.  I'm just saying!


Have a great day...

11 comments:

  1. Not to mention those that can't sleep even when they should still be. Oh boy! They are on their way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you great success. I will be going off to retreat the end of Sept. Time for me to do my next 3 year commitment to my association with the mission work of the Sister of Charity. Everyone in my first commitment group from 8 years ago will be there. Blessings be to you.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Summit....I love that! Sleep....Lovella must have seen my night light on. Did you have a short night too? Hugs Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A retreat, a summit - I'm intrigued and will definitely be checking out MGCC tomorrow. Whatever you're doing, may it be wonderfully satisfying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can take a tip...

    Have a lot of fun as I know that you've been very busy preparing for this event. Can't wait to learn more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. With bells and whistles....here they come...we'll be there.
    What are you wearing?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Judy and MGCC, whatever this SUMMIT is, may all your plans succeed. Have fun!! Can hardly wait till tomorrow and the days after, I know Judy your camera will be rolling.

    Hugs,
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a wonderfully blessed time!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I read your post and then read your comments. It took a while for me to understand the summit. Now I am excited to visit MWCC. Hope you have a wonderful time and share the excitement with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you are having a good summit Judy! I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete

'The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.'
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson