1. The happy couple. The pastor said that of all the engaged couples he had counselled...they were the youngest. And of all the couples he had counselled...he felt they were the most ready for marriage.
2. Driving off into wedded bliss under the blue Idahoan skies. The pop cans dragging along behind...and the nicely decorated car were compliments of their friends.
3. The Sand Ceremony. His sand...and her sand...became their sand. Separate...yet together.
4. Cutting of the Cake. Followed by eating of the cake!
5. Janice (mother-of-the-bride), Wenda (her sis), and Aunt Norma (grandmother-of-the-bride). It was so good to see my California relatives.
It was a good time all around! I wish the young couple a long and happy life together. As for Idaho...it's a great place to visit with or without a wedding as an excuse. We'll be back one day...I'm sure.
Enjoy the day...