Wednesday, August 22, 2012

sunflowers, sunshine, and reasons to smile...

Could there be a nicer venue for a wedding? 


What a pleasure it was...
to be part of the marriage celebration of the daughter of our good friends over the weekend.
Their yard has never looked so good!


 Everyone was all smiles as they walked down the 'green carpet'.



And soon they were leaving...
the beaming Mr. and Mrs.!

I'm sure Marg will be back from her blogging hiatus one of these days...
and I'll let her share all the details with you!

 
Good friends...
good food...
in a beautiful setting.

No one was in a hurry to leave.

And...
as though on cue...
we were all treated to a fireworks display as the wedding came to an end. 

Yes.
There were many reasons to smile!

I wish them both a lifetime of happiness together.

11 comments:

  1. I don't think there could be a lovelier venue. This looks like a beautiful setting and it also appears as if the weather cooperated.
    Congratulations to the newlyweds.
    Judy, your kind comments on my recent post mean a lot to me. Thank you.
    I am sorry that you are going through a tough situation in your life. My thoughts are with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. I love the cornfields in the background...perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful and such a great wedding venue!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought it must be time - how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow - I was wondering when this was happening!!! Can't wait for more deets from Marg too. Thanks for the sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best wishes to the happy couple!!! I love weddings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to Marg and her husband on the marriage of their lovely daughter to their new son-in-law! What a beautiful wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those tents were amazing! Looks like a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! What a beautiful event! I love the words you chose to describe it all. They describe it all perfectly! Those sunflowers are the best way to decorate a reception. I do hope the mother of the bride shares it all.

    ReplyDelete

'The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.'
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson