Sunday, October 14, 2007

true colours...

I am the wife of a good man.
I am the mother of six wonderful grown kids (three by marriage).
I am Grammy to four delightful grandchildren...so far!
I am a daughter to my dad...now 85 years old.
I am a sister, a sister-in-law, an aunt, a niece, a cousin...whew!
I am a friend to many wonderful people.
I am a neighbour to a few.
I have so many roles, but here's the best one...
I am a child of the King!
Help me to show my true colours, whatever the role.

5 comments:

  1. You are indeed a child of the King. Romans 1:16 "I am not ashamed of the gospel because it is the power of God." God does bless your testimony.
    The fall colors always remind me of God's abundance. You must have found that tree in the Clearwater area. Gorgeous!
    Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you updated your website.
    You have some awesome pictures.
    It's great to be a alive eh?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy,
    This is wonderfully written.
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're going to love Brin's blog. I just know it!

    Thank you for stopping by today.

    By the way, I think that your true colors are showing and beautifully.

    ETA: If I have posted two comments that are similar, please pay me no mind. I keep getting interrupted and can't remember what I've done. ;}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely post! I love your photos, they are so pretty

    Blessings

    Linda

    ReplyDelete

'The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.'
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson