Almond Roca Bars
- graham wafers
- 1 1/2 cups almonds, sliced
- 1 cup butter (not margarine)
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Layer an 11x17-inch cookie sheet with sides with the graham wafers, cut to fit snugly.
- Sprinkle with the almonds and set aside.
- Put the butter and brown sugar in a saucepan and bring to boil, stirring to incorporate the butter.
- Pour in a thin stream over the almond/wafer base.
- Place in 350 Oven for 8 minutes until bubbly all over.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Run the tines of a fork through the chips to spread.
- Allow to cool and cut into squares.
Have a wonderful Wednesday...