Thursday, May 21, 2009

shhh...

My sister from Texas left for home yesterday morning...my sister from Manitoba arrived yesterday afternoon. Then there are the three of us sisters who live in the same neighbourhood. We have had a lot of sisterly times this past week. But as you know...

Brother Bill isn't always in the loop...but what he doesn't know, can't hurt him!

I will tell you that we have had dinner parties every other night...Mennonite cuisine, Chinese food, All-American...and tonight we're off to a BBQ at my sister Dot's. I must go make dessert.

Have a great day...

9 comments:

  1. I love that T-shirt! I may have to get one for when my two sisters and I are together.
    I'm glad to hear you had such a good time with your sisters. They can be the original forever friends, as sisters know one another in a way no one else does.
    Now, do all those dinner parties call for more jaunts up that hill that featured on one of your posts recently?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like good times with your sisters; that is so special. Dairymary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too bad about the "the"! So thoughtful of your brother if he got those for you. Enjoy thie sunshiny day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want a t-shirt just like that! It is perfect for the five of us. And guess what...we have a brother Bill too. Sounds like you are all having a good time together. Sisters are great friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to have a sister. Will you share? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are lucky to have had such quality "sister time." Judy! I can't wait to see what you made for dessert.

    I don't get to see my sister very often as she lives far away and hardly travels. Thankfully I have a few friends who are like sisters though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shirt...glad that you are all having fun. I'm sure your brother is relieved not to be in the know. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun. Too bad your Texas sister had to miss the Manitoba sister, though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. you LUCKY duck you .. .sisters. . big sigh.. .
    glad I've got my MG. . .they fill a space I never knew I had. .
    Have tons of fun.

    Have fun mingle .. ing tonight .. my word verification .. had to share.

    ReplyDelete

'The ornament of a house is the friends who frequent it.'
~ Ralph Waldo Emerson